Tuesday, July 2, 2013

time to start

I really want to start blogging regularly again. Can I even say again? I was never really that on point with this anyway. Work is exhausting and takes a toll on me. Another reason for why I'm slacking is because I can't find a layout I like. I just think this site is so ugly and plain but I don't know what I want either. A splash of colour to my blog would be nice. And I guess it's more motivational if people actually read this... but then again, I write for myself. And I should keep writing because I am an English major. I need to start using my digital camera to take photos instead of my phone because I feel like the photos from my phone get scaled and they become all pixelated. My haul post WILL go up though. And it will be even better this time because there will be more items right?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment