Sunday, July 21, 2013

haul: nail polish

Actually, this is more like a mini haul since it's just three items.
OPI's Mod About You is somewhere between a lavender and a soft pink depending on the lighting. I have several pink polishes but none of them are like this one. It's a gorgeous colour.
My new favourite top coat is the Hoof Lacquer from Healthy Hoof. It's much shiner than the OPI top coat and though Seche Vite's is pretty much a cult favourite, I'm not too impressed with that one either. This one really locks in my polish and helps it stay on for a week without chipping and it adds shine.
Essie's First Timer is a nice green colour from their Summer 2013 collection. I don't have too many greens and the ones I do are not even close to this shade of green so I definitely needed a colour like this in my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment