Tuesday, July 16, 2013

qriket: make a little change


 

Can I just take a moment to say how much I like this app? I started using Qriket last summer and the wins were pretty great when I first started. Instead of the common $0.05 that they now have, they had various amounts such as $0.25 $0.75 and even $1.00 - $3.00 wins that were quite frequent. Even the $5 wins happened occasionally. Recently, even the $0.10 wins have become scarce. For me, at least. I first started using this app on my iPod last summer and to date, I've made a little over $200 on that. I got my iPhone back in February and started using Qriket and had made about $30 from then till now. However, the other day I magically won $200 and I felt like the luckiest person on the planet. My faith in this app is restored! If you have any Apple device, get this app! Make a little pocket change or make a little change in the world by donating your win to one of the listed charities on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment