Tuesday, June 11, 2013

mini haul: pink & forever 21

There are way too many sales at the mall right now! Fortunately I'm employed. Unfortunately I have not been paid yet. I've probably been spending more than I'm making so I've been very good today and stopped myself even though there were a ton of semi annual sales going on at the mall! They'll just have to wait till I've been paid. Hopefully there will still be sizes left.
I got a PINK Victoria's Secret tote; thought it would be lovely for the beach! I love the floral pattern and black is excellent because it won't stain easily. Regularly $60 but I purchased it for $14. From Forever 21 I got a simple gold heart ring for myself. $1.50. The other two items are also from Forever 21. The awesome cat shirt and moustache necklace are gifts for my arbitrary day person. I hope she likes them! The shirt was $16 and the necklace was $5.80.

On another note, why do my pictures always end up looking so pixelated when they're uploaded to Blogger through my phone? This annoys me ):

No comments:

Post a Comment